ASWB Social Work Master's
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
Dynamic Path’s Social Work Master’s Exam Prep app is now updated for the 2015 exam! Our exclusive study app is designed to help you prepare for the ASWB Master’s-Level Social Work Licensing Exam.
Our app is designed to cover the need-to-know information for a MSW with no post-degree experience who is preparing for the Social Work Board exam. Our targeted multiple-choice questions and clear and detailed explanations are all written exclusively for Dynamic Path.
The app contains the following features:
- 200+ simulated exam questions with detailed, helpful explanations
- Study Mode: Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation
- Test Mode: Set your own question and time constraints to simulate the exam experience
- Review Mode: Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format
The practice questions cover all the necessary content areas required for ASWB certification:
- Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment
- Assessment and Intervention Planning
- Direct and Indirect Practice
- Professional Relationships, Values, and Ethics
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the ASWB or any other organization.
There are 170 questions on the ASWB Masters exam, divided across the following four categories: Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment (27%), Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning (24%), Interventions with Clients/Client Systems (24%), and Professional Relationships, Values, and Ethics (25%).
The ASWB Masters exam is 4 hours long.
Earning a passing score on the ASWB Masters exam is necessary as part of gaining social worker licensure after earning a Master’s degree in social work.
Access all 261 questions
$5.99Buy for the Web
- 261 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
Ted Chan is the Managing Editor of PracticeQuiz.com. Ted has experience as a journalist and a writer, including editorial or content production roles at ESPN, Better Business Bureau, The Boston Globe, and Forbes. Ted holds a BA from Swarthmore College with High Honors, and a MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management. Ted also studied at the Harvard Business School, earning a Certificate in Value-based Health Care Delivery.
All content, unless otherwise noted, was created for PracticeQuiz. Let an editor now if you have suggested content edits by emailing us at the support address in the header, or by commenting in the Contribute box above.