ASWB Social Work Clinical
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
- 250 simulated exam questions with detailed, helpful explanations
- Study Mode: Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation
- Test Mode: Set your own question and time constraints to simulate the exam experience
- Review Mode: Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format
The practice questions cover all the necessary content areas required for ASWB certification:
- Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment
- Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
- Psychotherapy, Clinical Interventions, and Case Management
- Professional Relationships, Values, and Ethics
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the ASWB or any other organization.
There are 170 questions on the ASWB Clinical exam, divided across the following four categories: Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment (24%), Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning (30%), Psychotherapy, Clinical Interventions, and Case Management (27%), and Professional Values and Ethics (19%).
The ASWB Clinical exam is 4 hours long.
Earning a passing score on the ASWB Clinical exam is necessary as part of gaining clinical social worker licensure.
Access all 250 questions
$6.99Buy for the Web
- 250 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
PracticeQuiz provides free, high-quality test prep across many professional, academic, and technical exams.