Phlebotomist Exam Prep
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
PracticeQuiz presents 92 free phlebotomy review questions and explanations for the CPT Phlebotomy Technician exam!
Update for 2022 - Practice NHA Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) Exam!
PracticeQuiz presents 92 free review questions and explanations for the Phlebotomy Technician Certification given by National Healthcareer Association. Our NHA phlebotomy practice test contains a solid mix of questions with explanatory answers to help you pass the exam.
The Certified Phlebotomy Technician exam is a computer-based test containing 110 multiple-choice questions The test-taker has 1 hour and 50 minutes to complete the exams.
The following phlebotomy topics are covered on the CPT exam:
- Patient Preparation
- Collection Techniques
- Safety and Compliance Considerations
There are several reasons why you might consider getting certified as a phlebotomist:
- Career opportunities: Phlebotomy is a growing field with many job opportunities available. Many hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities require their phlebotomists to be certified, so getting certified can help you qualify for a wider range of job openings. Phlebotomists are needed in all areas, making a flexible position in terms of travel and lifestyle.
- Competitive salary: Phlebotomists typically earn competitive salaries and may be eligible for overtime pay and other benefits.
- Personal satisfaction: Working as a phlebotomist can be a rewarding and fulfilling career, as you have the opportunity to help people and make a difference in the healthcare field.
- Professional development: Getting certified as a phlebotomist can provide opportunities for professional development and advancement. Many phlebotomy programs offer additional training and education, which can help you stay current with best practices and advance your career.
- Potential for advancement: Many phlebotomists go on to pursue advanced roles in the healthcare field, such as becoming a medical laboratory technician or a medical technologist. By getting certified as a phlebotomist, you can lay the foundation for future career advancement.
Getting certified as a phlebotomist can be a valuable investment in your career, as it can provide a wide range of career opportunities, a competitive salary, and the chance to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
Disclaimer: This content is provided for informational purposes only. It has not been edited, fact checked or updated. This content is neither affiliated nor endorsed by NHA or any other official agency. These questions were written by a third party test prep company and licensed by PracticeQuiz for use on this site. Please use at your own discretion.