Civil Engineering PE
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
Dynamic Path presents our premier exam prep app for Civil Engineering, designed to help you ace the NCEES Principles of Engineering exam.
Our PE Civil Engineering module contains 250+ study questions written to cover all the topics appearing on the AM breadth section. Each question comes with a detailed explanation of the correct answer to reinforce and expand your civil engineering knowledge.
Our rigourous questions cover all aspects of civil engineering, including:
- Earthwork Construction and Layout
- Estimating Quantities and Costs
- Construction Scheduling
- Material Quality Control and Production
- Temporary Structures
- Subsurface Exploration and Sampling
- Engineering Properties of Soils and Materials
- Soil Mechanics Analysis
- Earth Structures
- Shallow Foundations
- Earth Retaining Structures
- Structural Loadings
- Structural Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Structural Materials
- Member Design
- Hydraulics – Closed Conduit
- Hydraulics – Open Channel
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the NCEES or any other organization.
There are 80 questions on the Civil Engineering PE exam with the breakdown varying between the different Civil Engineering PE exams (Construction, Geotechnical, Structural, Transportation, and Water Resources and Environmental).
The Civil Engineering PE exam is 9 hours long.
The passing score of the Civil Engineering PE exam is about 70%.
Passing the Civil Engineering PE exam grants the test taker a Civil Engineering License.
Access all 296 questions
$9.99Buy for the Web
- 296 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
PracticeQuiz provides free, high-quality test prep across many professional, academic, and technical exams.