Managed Care Nursing
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
Study smart with Dynamic Path’s new Managed Care Nursing exam prep questions! This module features 400 review questions designed to help you prepare for managed care exams like the CMCN test.
Our targeted multiple choice questions were written exclusively for Dynamic Path by managed care professionals. Each question includes a detailed explanation to help reinforce your comprehension of the material.
This module covers all areas of Managed Care Nursing required for certification:
- Managed Care Overview – 83 questions
- Healthcare Economics – 83 questions
- Healthcare Management – 124 questions
- Patient Issues – 110 questions
Dynamic Path’s exclusive and intuitive UI provides three different practice modes:
- a Study Mode that helps you learn at your own pace with instant feedback
- a Test Mode that lets you time yourself and choose the topics you want to study
- a Review Mode to go over your answers and see what you missed
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the ABMCN or any other organization.
There are between 75 and 265 questions on the NCLEX-RN exam, depending on your performance throughout the exam.
The NCLEX-RN exam is 6 hours long.
There is no specified passing score for the NCLEX-RN exam. As test takers take the exam, the exam will end if they are almost certain to pass or almost certain to fail at a certain point.
Earning a passing score on the NCLEX-RN exam helps a RN further their career in Managed Care Nursing.
Access all 396 questions
$6.99Buy for the Web
- 396 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
Ted Chan is the Managing Editor of PracticeQuiz.com. Ted has experience as a journalist and a writer, including editorial or content production roles at ESPN, Better Business Bureau, The Boston Globe, and Forbes. Ted holds a BA from Swarthmore College with High Honors, and a MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management. Ted also studied at the Harvard Business School, earning a Certificate in Value-based Health Care Delivery.
All content, unless otherwise noted, was created for PracticeQuiz. Let an editor now if you have suggested content edits by emailing us at the support address in the header, or by commenting in the Contribute box above.