Indoor Cycling Instructor
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
Passionate about stationary bicycles?
Become a certified Indoor Cycling Instructor today! Dynamic Path presents 302 review questions to help you become an instructor of one of the most popular fitness programs today.
Each of our 300 questions is targeted on need-to-know indoor cycling teacher content, with explanatory answers to help reinforce and expand your knowledge. Learn at your own pace in Study Mode, or give yourself a timed quiz in Test Mode.
Topics covered include:
– Class Route Planning
– Dealing with Emergency Situation
– Equipment Selection
– Fitness Development
– Inappropriate or Unsafe Motions
– Instructional Techniques to Increase Participant Motivation
– Music Selection
– Participant Safety
– Pre- and Post- workout stretching
– Professional Development
– Proper Breathing Techniques
– Proper Cadence
– Proper Cycling Movements
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any indoor cycling companies or trademarks.
There are 140 questions (125 questions graded, 15 questions not graded) on the Indoor Cycling Instructor exam.
The Indoor Cycling Instructor exam is 2 hours long.
Passing the Indoor Cycling Instructor exam grants the test taker NCCPT certification that demonstrates to potential clients.
Access all 300 questions
$4.99Buy for the Web
- 300 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
PracticeQuiz provides free, high-quality test prep across many professional, academic, and technical exams.