IAPP CIPP/US Practice Exam
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
- Introduction to the U.S. Privacy Environment
- Limits on Private-sector Collection and Use of Data
- Government and Court Access to Private-sector Information
- Workplace Privacy
- State Privacy Laws
The IAPP CIPP/US exam contains 100 questions across the following five categories: Introduction to the US Privacy Environment (27-35 questions), Limits on Private-sector Collection and Use of Data (15-25 questions), Government and Court Access to Private-sector Information (3-7 questions), Workplace Privacy (5-9 questions), and State Privacy Laws (9-15 questions).
The IAPP CIPP/US exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The passing score for the IAPP CIPP/US exam is 75%, with at least 30% of the correct questions relating to scenarios.
Passing the IAPP CIPP/US exam is required as part of achieving IAPP Privacy Certification. The IAPP Privacy Certification is required for professionals in the United States who are responsible for ensuring compliance with United States privacy laws and regulations.
Access all 207 questions
$9.99Buy for the Web
- 207 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
PracticeQuiz provides free, high-quality test prep across many professional, academic, and technical exams.