Food Allergy Safety
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
Ideal for kitchen managers, food safety professionals, and foodservice staff in both front and back of house, this app re-enforces knowledge of important allergen safety principles, including symptoms of allergic reactions, food handling basics, communication policies, handling orders, serving food, understanding food labels, food prep, food storage, and filling customer orders.
This app was designed to encompass the material taught in the National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe Allergens Course, and the content is applicable to the state requirements for Rhode Island and Massachusetts. All of our app content was created exclusively for Upward Mobility by a professional food writer and ServSafe Manager.
* 150 multiple-choice questions with detailed, helpful explanations.
* Covers information pertaining to: About Food Allergens, Symptoms of an Allergic Reaction, Intolerances, Sensitivities, and Celiac Disease, Food Handler Basics, Policies and Communication, Self Service and Work Stations, Handling Orders, Serving Food, Understanding Food Labels, Receiving and Storage, Purchase Orders, Storage, Kitchen and Prep, Filling Customer Orders
* Study Mode: Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation. Study at your own pace!
* Test Mode: Designed to simulate the exam experience. Set your own question and time constraints.
This app is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Restaurant Association.
Access all 162 questions
$5.99Buy for the Web
- 162 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
PracticeQuiz provides free, high-quality test prep across many professional, academic, and technical exams.