CNOR Operating Room Nursing
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
Dynamic Path presents our CNOR Nursing exam prep module with 400 review questions for the CNOR exam given by the Competency and Credentialing Institute (CCI).
This module contains 400+ professionall-written study questions, each with detailed explanations to ensure your understanding of key takeaways.
Our questions cover all topics included on the CNOR exam:
- Developing Individualized Plan of Care and Identifying Expected Outcomes
- Preoperative Patient Assessment and Diagnosis
- Intraoperative Activities
- Transfer of Care
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, Packaging, Sterilization, Transporting, and Storing Instrumentation and Supplies
- Emergency Situations
- Management of Personnel, Services, and Materials
- Professional Accountability
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the CCI or any other organization.
There are 200 questions on the CNOR Operating Room Nursing exam divided across the following seven categories: Intraoperative Care (34%), Infection Prevention and Control (16%), Perioperative Patient Assessment and Diagnosis (15%), Communication and Documentation (11%), Emergency Situations (10%), Plan of Care (8%), and Professional Accountability (6%).
The CNOR Operating Room Nursing exam is 3 hours long.
The passing score for the CNOR Operating Room Nursing exam is not specified.
Passing the CNOR Operating Room Nursing exam grants the test taker CNOR Operating Room Nursing certification.
Access all 400 questions
$4.99Buy for the Web
- 400 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
Ted Chan is the Managing Editor of PracticeQuiz.com. Ted has experience as a journalist and a writer, including editorial or content production roles at ESPN, Better Business Bureau, The Boston Globe, and Forbes. Ted holds a BA from Swarthmore College with High Honors, and a MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management. Ted also studied at the Harvard Business School, earning a Certificate in Value-based Health Care Delivery.
All content, unless otherwise noted, was created for PracticeQuiz. Let an editor now if you have suggested content edits by emailing us at the support address in the header, or by commenting in the Contribute box above.