CMC Cardiac Medicine Certification
Maintained and Updated as of 2023
Select how would you like to study
Dynamic Path's Cardiac Medicine module presents 200+ review questions for the Cardiac Medicine Subspeciality exam (CMC) administered by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN).
This module contains multiple-choice questions written exclusively for Dynamic Path. Each question comes with a detailed explanation to ensure that you understand the correct answer for every question.
Our questions cover all topics included in the CMC exam:
- Cardiology patient problems including acute coronary syndrome, dysrhythmias, and other problems
- Other patient problems including pulmonary, endocrine, hematology, neurology, and renal issues
- Nursing interventions for both cardiology and pulmonary
- Monitoring for both cardiology and pulmonary
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the AACN or any other organization.
There are 90 questions (75 scored, 15 unscored) on the CMC Cardiac Medicine Certification divided across the following four categories: Cardiovascular Conditions (23%), Non-Cardiovascular Conditions (23%), Therapeutic Interventions (39%), and Monitoring and Diagnostics (16%).
The CMC Cardiac Medicine Certification Exam is 2 hours long.
The passing score for the CMC Cardiac Medicine Certification exam is established by a panel of subject matter experts per version of the exam.
Passing the CMC Cardiac Medicine Certification exam grants the test taker (along with the other qualifications) CMC Cardiac Medicine Certification.
Access all 249 questions
$4.99Buy for the Web
- 249 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
PracticeQuiz provides free, high-quality test prep across many professional, academic, and technical exams.