Maintained and Updated as of 2022
Select how would you like to study
Dynamic Path presents 158 review questions for the College Board's CLEP Principles of Management Exam.
This module contains professionally-written multiple-choice review questions with detailed, helpful explanations. Learn at your own pace in Study Mode, or give yourself a timed quiz in Test Mode.
Topics covered include:
– Organization and Human Resources
– Operational Aspects of Management
– Functional Aspects of Management
– International Management and Contemporary Issues
About the CLEP Principles of Management Exam: The Principles of Management test covers material typically taught in introductory course on the essentials of management and organization.
The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) gives you the opportunity to earn college credit for knowledge that you have gained through your own study, prior course work, career, professional development, cultural pursuits, or internships.
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the College Board or any other official agency. The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) and CLEP are trademarks of College Board.
Access all 158 questions
$3.99Buy for the Web
- 158 questions
- Study anywhere on any device with a web connection
- No ads
- Access to the full question set
- Test mode with stored results
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
Top exams on PracticeQuiz
PracticeQuiz provides free, high-quality test prep across many professional, academic, and technical exams.